GLØRY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome members, Remember to register and make an avatar and such ^^.. Fortes Fortuna Iuvat-Fortune Favors The Brave

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How To Get E-Gold

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How To Get E-Gold Empty
PostSubject: How To Get E-Gold   How To Get E-Gold I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:29 am

Ok guys ive noticed that people keep asking how you get e-gold so i decided to post this up.

-There are 3 ways to get e-gold, first way is finishing an apprenticeship, if you are under lvl 50 you can get a master, and when you get to lvl 50 you will get 2k e-gold experience and talent points.

-The other way of getting e-gold is by being a master for you higher level players, every time your apprentice levels up you get masters ethics, you can exchange masters ethics for e-gold at exchange master in Flame Square, Sparta.

-The third way of getting e-gold is by reputation, there are many ways of gaining reputation but the easiest way if by doing the Pindus Battlefield event every Wednesday and Saturday..it is an easy event where all you have to do is kill monsters your level and you will get life essence, exchange that life essence with an npc there and you will get holy water, take the holy water to the Athenian (keep in mind it is a pvp event) well and you will get points for your faction. In the end the faction with most points wins and if Sparta wins you get 800 reputation. Another way of gaining reputation is by having your apprentice get to level 50, masters will get 200 reputation, and the last way i know about is by killing Athenians, you get like 16 reputation per athenian. When you have reputation what you do is go to the exchange master in Sparta and exchange it for e-gold.

I hope this post can be of help to you guys. king
Back to top Go down
https://godswar-glory.board-directory.net
Cookie Pirate

Cookie Pirate

How To Get E-Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Get E-Gold   How To Get E-Gold I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:32 am

YAAARRR!!!! AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

How To Get E-Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Get E-Gold   How To Get E-Gold I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:41 am

Ok guys i forgot to say something important in last post, you can only exchange ONCE A MONTH so be sure to have alot of reputation and masters ethics saved up so it can last you A MONTH..sorry about that i completely forgot to post it up xD affraid
Back to top Go down
https://godswar-glory.board-directory.net
buntablade

How To Get E-Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Get E-Gold   How To Get E-Gold I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:51 pm

thanks brah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How To Get E-Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Get E-Gold   How To Get E-Gold I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Get E-Gold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GLØRY :: Quest Help and Tips-
Jump to: