GLØRY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome members, Remember to register and make an avatar and such ^^.. Fortes Fortuna Iuvat-Fortune Favors The Brave

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LVL not TP farm later.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cookie Pirate

Cookie Pirate

LVL not TP farm later. Empty
PostSubject: LVL not TP farm later.   LVL not TP farm later. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:59 pm

It's a proven fact that it's better to lvl first then tp farm. So get off ur lazy tp farming asses and start lvling Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LVL not TP farm later.   LVL not TP farm later. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:01 pm

Although you can still gain a lot of tp by doing the sicily quests 5 times a day anywhere from 25-27 maybe more tp so its not like you dont tp farm at all pirat
Back to top Go down
https://godswar-glory.board-directory.net
sceet9

sceet9

PostSubject: Re: LVL not TP farm later.   LVL not TP farm later. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:21 pm

yea you guys kinda lost me at tp farming so can someone explain wat it is lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LVL not TP farm later.   LVL not TP farm later. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:33 pm

TP farming is when you leave your character afk to gather talent points wich can make you stronger, but we believe its a waste to do at a low level because you can do it at a higher level when you have no quests afro
Back to top Go down
sceet9

sceet9

PostSubject: Re: LVL not TP farm later.   LVL not TP farm later. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:35 pm

so would i be a low lvl

sence im only lvl 31
Back to top Go down
Cookie Pirate

Cookie Pirate

PostSubject: Re: LVL not TP farm later.   LVL not TP farm later. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:57 am

Well yeah...
We was thinking of start serious tp farming when ur 100+
cuz there r fewer quests then...
Back to top Go down
Zikito

PostSubject: Re: LVL not TP farm later.   LVL not TP farm later. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:43 am

i think its not like that becouse the lvl up fast is just easy for me . but tp farming getting harder when the skill is like at lvl 20+....
so i will wait and will go kill athenians like on lvl 60-70 and i can kill like lvl 80-90belive me i know the game with good items and much skills i will punish them i got high lvl hero that i go to kill someone and i dont do anything ... afro
Back to top Go down
sceet9

sceet9

PostSubject: Re: LVL not TP farm later.   LVL not TP farm later. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:23 am

yea but you know how long it would take to get to 100
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LVL not TP farm later.   LVL not TP farm later. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:33 am

for you guys that are not sure i asked Arsand (highes level character in server) anyways he said it is alot easier for him to get tp at a higher level then it was at lower levels just tp farming...anyways what you want to do with your character is up to you we can only try to help
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LVL not TP farm later.   LVL not TP farm later. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:37 am

if you do want tp i know a way to get about 100 tp per day really fast but there are requirements
they are that you need to be able to accept purify sicily1 and 2 or purify sicily 2 and 3.
the other requirement is that you have to have enough e-gold
i know people are not sure how to get to sicily but what you do is, go to the e-gold shop and buy five mystic spells every day(because you can do purify sicily 5 times a day)
go to the transporter on the LEFT in sparta and ask her to take you to sicily.
after that you just do the quests and TP TP TP TP TP!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LVL not TP farm later.   LVL not TP farm later. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:30 am

ok guys apparently you can only have 1 sicily quest at a time its just the higher level you get the more tp the sicily quests give
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LVL not TP farm later.   LVL not TP farm later. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LVL not TP farm later.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GLØRY :: Quest Help and Tips-
Jump to: